Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday...

Today was the day I took a leave off from work...

Despite so, I was exhausted from the day out.. I did not expect myself to spend almost 1 and 1/2 hours in UOB bank doing stuff with regards to my savings account...

After that I headed down to HDB to pay the remaining housing mortgage monthly loan.. Dad and Mum did not have enough cpf so I gotta use mine instead. I also brought my pair of heels to the cobbler to have its soles repaired.

After that I went to the dentist to clean my teeth.. Gosh, I really had a hard time keeping my mouth open! Since it was quite a long time ago since my very last visit to the dentist, I really had a hell of a time!!! But luckily for me, the dentist told me I had come earlier to fill up a cavity tooth before it actually worsen.. Naaa, i really dont wanna imagine myself without any teeth! Eeeks, filling a cavity and cleaning + polishing caused me $130 bucks..

Expensive but fruitful!

After the cleaning, I headed down to Jazen's.. I used to cut my hair @ Storm Jurong Point.. But I decide for a change because my previous hairstylist was no longer working @ Jazens..

Anyway, I really kinda like the new hairstyle which this hairstylist chose. It looked short but it is long.. hmmm dunno how to describe.

Last but not least, i appreciate Qiu for ringing me up this afternoon.. =) Yay, now I can really count down to my days before the graduation.. PASSED without flying colours!

Heaved a sigh of relief.. Tonight will really be a good night's rest.. =)

No comments: