Monday, August 17, 2009

What a joke..

I ended up without watching movie last saturday...

Went to GAY pub instead, but I guessed I am NOT used to the pleasure of the "pretty boys" serving me; so I doubt I will patronise it again..

Anyway, @Neverland I met HAN, he had not changed at all; except that his hair was re-bonded..lolx

I was surprised when he mentioned "wow.. its been 10 years since we last met.. well, he was my ex, but he is now married with 3 kids while i am still single. (-_-)'"

Akio called, and I was kinda surprised that he will because I did not expect that he would keep his promise.

Anyway, dad was telling mum about the capitals of the different countries when she made a freaking funny remark:

Dad: Malaysia Capital is KL, Thailand is Bangkok, Phillipines is Manila etc..etc..
Mum: *nod nod* then Singapore capital is Orchard Road hor?

Me and Dad BURST into a 5mins laughter, dad laughed till tears rolled out of his eyes like he was crying... I understand mum is illiterate, therefore, I often feed her with all the information which I have to prevent her from getting cheated by bad people.. =)

Nevertheless, it is really hilarious -- > and I really enjoyed my lovely sunday gathered around with my parents

i love you all! Thanks for bringing me up to what I am today =)

No comments: