Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lifestyle...

4th of July

I am SURE that nobody will be happier than me to know that Amelia has 3 off-day-sundays!!! That weekend saturday was the 2nd one I spent with her consecutively...

That was the saturday spent with her after my checkup and the medication leave given by the doc for me to rest...

We went ORGANIC that night after (as usual) I waited for Melia to off work... =)

Have heard Amelia praising that Organic food is "Sumptuous" for quite a couple of times despite not being able to try it myself since I haven't been going organic... Anyway, due to my poor health, we went to the little organic cafe (just beside TCC opposite Cineleisure..

Amelia ordered a creamy type salmon (whoops I totally forgotten the name) while I ordered a fried codfish (with blueberry sauce). The serving portion is small but feeling... Its neither greasy nor it gives an oily after taste!


Drinks on the menu are as refreshing and light as the food they served!! I ordered a "slimming tea" which was written on the menu to improve our digestive system and provide a slimming effect.. Amelia ordered something like a shake.. but nevertheless, urgh! it gave out a lavender smell... Kinda strong for me, because it tasted like some kinda "indian's jasmine hair oil" =X

We grabbed a drink @Acid Bar after the dinner.. Just a glass (a little one) to just sit down and enjoy our conversation while listening to the music... If only the drinks menu of the other clubs are as innovative as the Acid's... Brave Amelia tried a cocktail despite that she seldom drink...
while I grab a conventional whisky with water. =)

Managed to play with Yoshi for awhile before he went to sleep @Amelia's house.. I really wish I own a puppy too...

Me and this old friend really haven't been catching up ourselves for a long time... I could still remember it was about 7am when I make my way back home...

Sweetie... grab more off days!! =)

No comments: