Sunday, April 26, 2009

Juicy Couture...

I changed my bloggie's background.. =D

Dontcha gurls think that its much more juicier now? xD yup yup, current theme's a wallpaper from juicy couture!! I really favors this american brand for a long long time... Went to takashimaya with yang last weekend, and I'm really very very happy! ^^

While i was coming down from the escalator, i saw this very PINK shop! The pinkish coloring made it look so unique out of nowhere!!! @first sight, i really wanted to praise the shop owner for making the boutique so sweet and cute.. and @ second thought, i made a spree into it!! YES! Because i realised that its actually JUICY COUTURE!! Nowadays, all unfortunate girls - like me who cant make a spreee to america can shop here ler!!!

I went to ask the salesgirl from the boutique, and realised that it had just opened for 3 months! Before that, i was so looking forward to going KL because the only nearest outlet was in KL's valley mall (if i didn't recall wrongly?)

Anyway now, WHO CARES?~ As usual, after spreeing into the shop and roaming it less than 10minutes, i SPULRGED AGAIN!! (-_-") YESSS WADAFUCK~ knowing that i am super broke but yet, i still buy...

The sake for my beloved juicy couture!!! I've waited almost 2 years for it to open ler!! so please dont blame me (sobs..)

See?~~~ i never reccomend wrongly right? Even the paper bag looks so pinkish and princess!!

Bought myself on a 10-minute impulse a charm bracelet from JuICYy... Even the box is golden in color... I did not really think much about it since it is a LIMITED EDITION2009 one.. and i even heard from the salesperson that it has just arrived in SG and limited with only 6 pieces!!!

The charm bracelet itself is in gold too... and it was themed as Graduation2009... Perhaps i should jio 6 good friends to get them together kekeke... anyway, the charm which i loved the most was the big and bulky pearl! ^^ Besides the bracelet, i too, got myself another something.. it was really a love at first sight!

Hair accessories... i know maybe some of you will say~ rubber bands nia, what's so special?!! haha.. but the charms on the bands really made it so special awwwww.... (my heart melts).><
I can only describe if i got more $$, i confirm will buy more other colors lor...

Besides vitoria secret, JUICY's really the next PINK thing!!!! Anyway, my trip to takashimaya was like so loooong ago..because i havent been to taka for MORE THAN 6 MONTHS... yar, jolene never go shopping de... i went there to polish up my silver chain @ Tiffany's...but wadafuck lor... still need to pay $30 for polishing, so i dropped the idea and bought the silver polishing liquid instead...

No comments: