Friday, March 27, 2009

Lifestyle...

Yay.. finally I'm able to log in my blogger to do some posting. My com has been "SOT" (crazy) recently because everytime I try to go online to blogger.. I managed to log in but with a blank page.. Imagine facing that freaking blank screen for a long long time yet nothing happens?!

Recently I've been freaking busy with my V.Os since I am counting down 22 more days to..... hahaha, yes guessed what? I resigned... 22 more days to count down to my suffering.

Just finished MV2 studies class test this afternoon, though it was a class test instead of exams since its an assignment based module, it made me doubted whether I entered the wrong profession, I should have majored in structural engineering instead lolz... Everybody in class seemed to be so PRO in structural, only ME a lazy newbird in the field.

Gosh.. coming examinations in may, hmm.. should i go genting? (*winked @ wanqiu..)

No comments: