Monday, February 23, 2009

I feel real tired, everyday, every week, everywhere... I dunno why, but I am just very tired - DeadBeaten-. Sometimes i feel that i am in the wrong industry, the wrong kind of job, and i really wished that I had not taken up CE in poly in the first place..

Perhaps i slept too much this afternoon, and now couldn't fall back to sleep, therefore turning "EMO"... Lately I havent been spending much time on my studies too, and the deadlines for the assignments are closing in.. haiz, I was quite worried about that.. =(

I wished that i were in the past, need not worry about $, love, studies, work & etc.. I am really pressured with work too, hoping that my everyday will be filled with happiness..

Havent been blogging for quite some time too, because everyday nothing fresh or interesting happens. Just plain boring work and go to school after work for the skooling days.. I really look forward to take a break soon .. Hoping that I will not be on the verge of collapsing soon.. =(

No comments: