Friday, January 2, 2009

Let us all welcome....

To the Start of 2009!!!

Woots... *screams*

Anyway, I caught a freaking cold right on the morning of 31st December.. It was like ~ Whatdafxxk! Couldn't the least celebrate if I were too sick to get out of my house. Once I reached my office, I was pratically sneezing my whole head off. (by the way if you people know where to find nose spare parts, muz inform me, haha)

Therefore, for the rest of the day, all I did was busy pulling tissues from the box.. not to mention my work (-_-") That seemed to be the lousiest as if I could not finish by then, I really need to grab my 01Jan in office...

However, Mr.Loh was kind enough to let me go back and rest early.. Car invited me to SnowCity few days back before NYE, but I decided to cancel the reservation as my nose was realli BAD...

Despite,

He msned... and mentioned he bought my tic... so i popped 2 flu sleepy tabs once I reached home..

As you guys would imagine.... jo wouldn't stay @ home on NYE right? Haha, so after 3 hours of sleep,

i went...


SNOWCITY



Hehe... quite a nice experience with Minus 5 degrees counting down to New Year Day.. =D
Sipping my vodka orange under Christmas Tree...


Brr... so cold I could hardly smile... forget to bring along my gloves... luckily they do provide.. =)


The Mythical Abominable SnowMan aka Transformed Yeti of MapleStory...

That's CarCar (Vroomm!!) Keke.. its so cold I wonder whether his engine works! =P


And that's his wife Siti... =)

Citibank members are entitled to bring along a guest ...

Therefore, I invited Liang to go along..




I really had so much fun in the cold.. It really made me look forward to plan my trip to UK... Look how my cheeks turned pink once I came out of SnowCity =P

I couldn't help myself.. but wished that I were in UK right away... =)

No comments: