Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Tribute...

I had a Hardcore fun time on Christmas eve...

Firstly, muz apologise to Amelia, because I did not manage to turn up earlier for Christmas dinner, as something @work cropped up, eventually I went back to office to settle it... (-_-").

At first, I was kinda awkward, because I am afraid that it might be too long never meeting my friends, since all of us were so busy with work...

Nevertheless,

It was really FUN-FILLED!!!!!


Went to Attica Too.. Dub Pistols were there... muhahaha.. Loved House Music, but I really feel clumsy, because I couldn't dance to the tune of Dance Music...Anyway,...

Who cares?! Since we are so BEAUTIFUL~~~ (la..la...la...)

2008



This entry is kinda a Tribute to this beautiful girl... We've got laughter, bad times, good times, tears, not to forget "drunk" moments... But that's the way friendship is like right?! A true friendship doesn't come only with the good moments. We've got quarrels and misunderstandings before too, but what does that means?

It only means that Our Bonding grow stronger than before.. (who haven't had their ups and downs?)

2006
Our FunShots
Rain's Wedding
& The Very Last Time We Met @ Cine For Dinner...

We've changed so much, I really missed those fun times we had...

Everything changed now...


Our lives...

Those "Whacky" Moments...

But,



Something important remained...


~~~Our Friendship~~~

I can only say... we all grown up. Despite our busy working times... that will never mean...
That I will leave you alone... =)

Thus, I really had a fun night, a very NICE Christmas outing...


We even went SupperClub...


And My Un~Sexy Pose Taken...
Haha... Lurve ya gurls...

No comments: