Monday, November 24, 2008

Jolene and The Chocolate Factory...

Have been freaking B~U~S~Y lately, therefore, there aren't any postings... despite so, I also dunno what I am busy with haha...

Anyway,

I went to JOG just now.. Okay, I admit that I am growing fatter and fatter, carrying a tummy is tedious (>_<), so after work and some slacking in front of the TV, i went to jog around bukit batok. Sadly, I just jogged abit from block 300+ to 500+ nia, my ankle started aching, thus i stopped and walked all the way. --> I did went to do those "gym-like" machine exercises before they actually off-ed the lights.. wad-da-fuck!!

Still, I don't think I will be able to shed off some calories because..........

I am a Chocolate Lover!!!!!

Bought these beauties @West Mall last week~~~~



Wootsss... *saliva dripping right?* They're fine Swiss Liquer Chocolates from Goldkenn... And I grabbed two of them @ one GO!!!

After the short jog and bath, I can't helped myself but to indulge in the Remy Martin's (yummy >_<) Rich creammy liquid liquer center ~ plus the fine milky taste of chocolate~~Mmmmmmm... Just one small bite and you can have the Soft~, Nice~ Liquer taste flowing into your mouth~~ Blending into the bittersweet Cocoa Taste..... LIFE IS LUXURIOUS!!!

Guess these two beauties --> Remy Martin V.S.O.P Liquer Bar and Rum Saint James are my GREATEST consoles since I will not be clubbing till AFTER EXAMS!!! (T_T) sobs...

I know its sinful... but I do NOT mind gaining some Calories indulging in such GODLY INDULGENCE... and in fact, i am planning to buy the Jack Daniel's Whiskey one soon~~ hahaha

so

the conclusion is....

I Love Liquer~~~& and I Love Chocolates Too!!!!

No comments: