Monday, September 1, 2008

Fuck'em All...

i realli don't understand why, but some people seem to be brainless, keep pissing me off.. everytime u hear me complain, i always complain about work. why does it seem like i got so much to complain about work whereas other friends of mine got none? because i realli feel that most people i work with in my team are just fucking stupid and worst of all, the others are simply just fucking hypocrite!

yess.. they did it again.. --> i was asking my proj.manager just now whether he had taken his lunch, if he's on the way, might be able to "lompang" him and dabao so i dunnid to walk so fucking far out to take my lunch. needless to say, site actualli got one supervisor lor (who always think too highly of himself -whereby he doesn't even know how to operate a computer) stupid right?

when my proj.manager came back and saw de sms, so he asked this supervisor faster come back so that we can take de pickup out to have lunch since got 3 people.. then you know what the fuck this supervisor say? haiyo.. i forget ask u all wanna dabao anot, and i also forget to bring this "meimei" out for lunch since she not "chio" enough.. fuck him lor!

honestly , everytime when me and my colleagues go out for lunch, we definitely won't ask him along.. because everybody hates him. you all never see the look on his face keep come and chat with us when he felt so left out and lonely.. i m not realli pissed off whether i am pretty anot -- the defination is up to oneself. so i hacked care with that, just don't act in front of the proj.manager regarding whether it is realli true you "forget" to help buy or "forget" to ask..

if i had my liscense now, i had jolly well drive out to eat myself.. fuck... spoil my day...

No comments: