Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An ending & Coming Beginning

Haven't blogged for 2 weeks.. which means my bloggie was left half-dead.. things did not seem 2 go well for me again especially this 2 weeks, but well, i couldn't care less anyway. Recently some matters tend 2 piss me off very easily; plus, i realli feel that i got not enough time 2 rest..

I realli wish that everyday will be longer.. hmm.. perhaps that we shall have 48hrs instead of 24hrs in a day? Keke, i think all will say i'm day-dreaming, but who would wish 2 have a longer weekend?

Still remembered my weekend very clearly because i had not had enough sleep!! Furthermore, i went to Maple's 3rd anniversary. Well this time, i realli got the thought of quitting maple --> erhem.. i mean quit buying maple cards. I went 2 verify my maple account, and what a shock! I spent $1.5k shortly within 1 year. That means I've spent more that 4 or 5Ks juz mapling within this few years!! What a joke! Can you imagine the number of LV bags i've owned now (small ones) LOL imagining that I've saved the $$ all this while?

Anyway, I wasn't one of the worst because my maple jiejie actualli spent 15K. Erm.. don't stun, dun gimme de F5 face, cos this was the fact since she lost count of the amount she spent. Yup --> its enough to pay for a luxurious trip to Maldives for 2 keke.. Asiasoft also became a very cheapskate & "Ngiao" company, longer queues @ the anniversary's fair, more boring & unwell - prepared celebration and all the goodies you get are not worthwhile.

Me and my guildmates reached there & started queuing @ about 9am while jiejie reached @ 8am. Queued till 5 plus just 2 redeem a few items, even not enough for the rest 2 share. Anyway, I'm very touched that jie actualli passed me her cards to exchange for a big yeti plushie which i had been aiming for all these years of mapling..

Finalli i got the plushie --> i willl upload 2 bloggie soon within this few days and blog more often 2 repay back my 2 weeks of non- blogging...

---> back 2 continue my work ;(

No comments: