Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I worked till 2230 hrs yesterday night and darling picked me off work. Somehow or rather, without my knowledge, darling and I were back together again.. Anyway i really enjoyed his company and we went 2 "the balcony" to drink and watched soccer. It was really fun especially the cheers from de group of frenchmen sitting in front of us.

Anyway, my mood was spoilt when i came to work this morning. Everytime it has been spoilt by this fucking bitch working in my company.

ColleagueA (to me): "why you always work till so late?
Colleague B (to me): "Yalar! Come early end late.. She come late end early. Saturday work halfday somemore.
Colleague A (to B): This gong gong still do her report for her..
Colleague B: -keeps quiet-

Nabei.. for your infomation i was late for work this morning. I called and informed that I will be late. I reached @ about 0855am. But guess what? That fucking bitch reached @ more than 0915 lor! Last time when i was late around that time, i tio "kaopei" by people, but for her - nobody say a single thing. Mine so big case till my deputy p.m. talked to me!! She everyday work 0830 reach 9++ no one comment a single sound.

Colleague A always did everything for her. Till now, he is also pissed off and said "I dunno" The worst part was how she replied me just now.
Me: Eh, please prepare the report for me lei. Your folder all photos, how was i supposed 2 noe which is which?
Bitch: Yar... i go site later come back prepare and slot them up for you.
Me: Huh? You not going prepare ar?
Bitch: Yar.. i prepare for you so you can do lor.. I very busy lei.
Me: I thought you used 2 prepare for XXX? This is your job lor, no matter how busy you also muz do ma. Anyway, consultant want, you just prepare.

I swear this time i am not going 2 be qingcai again. Keep quiet and do people take me for granted. I really hope she will just kena fired and sent back 2 her country. Go site really that busy ma? Stay @ site whole day eat snake ar? Always the schedule and PR works so messed up, end up the others clearing her mess for her. CCB!! I dunno how long can i tolerate any longer!!! Fuck that bitch.

No comments: